That MTG Bicycle

Much like most of you, I haven't had a chance to play Magic in person at larger tournaments since 2019. Sadly this means most of my modern decks are out of date or out of meta. So now is the time to study the Mets and look for a deck that appeals to me! Luckily at my LGS there is an amazing group of course players who want to see our local group thrive.

The decks that I had built back when I played was Mono Green Tron, Green Devotion, Simic Infect, and Golgari Elves. Barring the Green Devotion, which is my pet project rogue deck, all of these decks do still see play. Even if they do see play they have changed so I need to decide if it's worth updating or just to focus on new decks.

This is a journey in looking forward to and I'm going you'll join me and let me know what you think! In upcoming posts I'll be breaking down the old decks and ideas on how to make the deck better! 

 #magicthegathering #mtg #modern

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New Goals

Time to Get This Sorted Out